Arizona Critter Tech Pest Specialist - Bee Removal
Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe AZ
Bumblebees, Honeybees, Africanized Killer Bees, Hornets and Yellow Jackets
Nest underground, above ground, in wood, in trees, around patio areas and decks. They will sometimes build their nests in attics, chimneys or under roof beams. If disturbed, bumblebees will buzz in a loud volume, and they will aggressively defend their nests.
Bees defend their nest aggressively. They will chase nest invaders long distances. Wasps and hornets are most aggressive. They will attack anyone and anything that invades their space.
- Do not leave sweet drinks or meats (cooked or raw) out.
- Bumblebees can be prevented through inspection of potential nesting areas and removal of potential nesting materials.
- Because bumblebees will sting when threatened, homeowners are advised not to address the infestation themselves. A pest management professional or beekeeper should be called in to help.
- Emergency Service: We offer rapid response in Beehive removal, Hornet removal and Yellow Jacket removal services.
- Used By Many: We are used exclusively by HOAs, home managers, property managers, apartment complexes and residents throughout the greater Phoenix and surrounding area.
- Removals: Our removal methods are unique and proven to be successful.
- Beehive Removal: After the bees have been removed, we offer bee hive removal services.
- Follow-Through: Complete bee removal. We remove bees efficiently and completely.
schedule your FREE BEE REMOVAL estimate today!